MUD HOG Money Maker Calculator
Enter your data in the shaded fields.
Once you have entered valid data in all the input fields the results will automatically be displayed.
You can modify your data and the results will change on the fly.
Also you can hover over any
for more information.
- Testing proves that a combine's front drive will work less when Mud Hog is engaged reducing HP needed saving fuel.
- Testing proves that soil compaction is reduced due to spreading tractive effort over all wheels versus only front drive... especially in no till or minimum till practices.
- Even without wet field conditions, Mud Hog can pay for itself and help the farmer increase yields and save on fuel costs.
- Mud Hog can also reduce maintenance cost due to cooler operating temperators... savings not calculated.
- Mud Hog helps keep your combine running through all field conditions - Not just mud but sandy or hilly conditions.
- Mud Hog keeps your combine running maximizing your costs for owning and operating your machinery.
- Through increasing yields, reducing fuel and maintenance cost, preventing downtime and maximizing equipment operating cost... Mud Hog easily pays for it self and helps make you more $$.